Where Should You Go and Get The Chicks?

As soon as you've gotten the idea of how the place looks like and where to go for chicks you have to start enjoying the moment. My personal suggestion is that you should go to the bar along with some friends. I went to the bar once and I felt alone and it was awkward as well. The reason why you want to invite a friend is because you want to have someone to talk to when you don't have anything to do. Not only are friends good company, but they can also help you get the chicks to leave with you better than just going there by yourself.

Friends will help you get the chicks that have friends too. They are simply good when you're looking out for woman. That is why you'll notice the true pick up artists take "wing men" along with them when they go out to pick up woman. Even though I'm not a pick up artist myself I still know that friends can make good company and help you be successful at this whole thing.


My first kiss was incredibly cute. It was last year, in spring 2007, during this 8th grade "Spring Fling" the middle school threw for 8th graders and their dates only. I went with my boyfriend (at the time) who happened to also be my best guy friend (at the time). The entire night, he offered to dance, but I was way shy about dancing. The only times we did dance were during the Muse songs I requested. But after a while, I grew slightly impatient. I knew he wasn't "the one", but I really liked him and he honestly earned a respect in my heart for my first kiss. So, after some time, he figured out why I was constantly gazing at him. At first, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. But of course, I wanted a real kiss - not a french kiss or a long kiss, but a just a cute kiss on the lips. Eventually, after encouragement from a friend and his girlfriend, he took off his hat, placed it to the sides of our faces (how adorable; to hide it from the chaperones) and we just...kissed.

It was a very simple peck. No more, no less. However, this peck was enough to render me blind for a second after I opened my eyes. I could feel a burst of fireworks shoot through my toes to my arms and into my temples. It was an amazing feeling. Afterwards, we never kissed again much to my chagrin. Though, it was still a memorable kiss with a feeling that I still dream about today. - anonymous