First Kiss Stories

First Kiss Stories

Lol, just a week ago I was on this website looking at other peoplez first kiss stories. And now I have one too.Okay, I'm in high school, freshman, and for a while, there's this boy in my neighborhood that I've hung out with. A lot, and for hours at a time. We go to the playground with our little brothers and sisters and my friends little brothers and sisters, and we flirt a lot.
But, the thing is, he's a senior, so I never really thought that it would... Happen.

Then at school, we would flirt too, and we would act all couply like. He would put his arms around waist, and tickle my obsessively, and we were just really touchy feely.
So, I was on the bus yesterday, and we were sitting next to each other. We were flirting a little and joking around with his friends, and then he pulls me to him and wraps his arm around me, pulling me tight against him, and intertwines out fingers. It's so hot next to him, and I feel like I'm going to burn up. And he whispers: "I hate how young you are."
My heart like stopped beating, cuz at that point, I finally realized he liked me the same way. So when we got to our bus stop, we started walking home and we were talking about this. And the thing is, he only JUST turned seventeen, but yeah, it's still bad and actually... It's against the law. And he's trying not to break the law too much anymore.

So, by the time we've gotten to my house (he always walks me home) we've decided not to go out. Then he reaches out to hug me and we hug for a while. But when he starts to pull away, I refuse to let go. So we hug for a little longer, and it's not too awkward. And I cant help asking softly: "Why can't we just go out?"

He pulls away a little so he can look into my eyes, "It's not that I don't like you, it's the age gap... It's just too much."
I nod, looking up at his lips, my only thoughts now are- just one kiss. Just one kiss.
As if he can read my mind, I feel him leaning forward again, and I start to lean forward too, and we... Kiss. I didn't even realize it until I felt his tongue on my lips, and I couldn't help it. I laughed and pulled away and hugged him.

Now, I don't know what's gonna happen, but yeah, that was my first kiss, and it couldn't have been with a better, or more amazing person. I'm so glad I waited. - Anita, 13, Maryland


My first kiss happened yesterday. On Halloween, I was hanging out with this guy austen I really like and a few of his friends. We both knew we liked eachother after awhile we went to his house and it was only me him his one friends rich and his sister. they were on the other side of the room and we were snuggling on the couch at one point he whispered something in spanish in my ear I asked him what it meant and put his hand under my chin and kissed me gently on the lips it only lasted about 3 seconds he said it means "I'd like to kiss you" after the movie finished he lifted my chin up and kissed me again I kissed back this time and it was a little longer then the first. When we were waiting for my mom to pick me up he said "i have one more thing to ask you, but im not sure if I should do it now" "what is it?" I asked he said "Autumn will you go out with me?" I said "yes" -

Autumn, 15, PA