When going to pick up women ind your surroundings

When going to pick up women ind your surroundings.

If she is with a friend, you must engage her friend as well. Be it a girlfriend, male friend or even a boyfriend/husband. I am not saying that you can or should steal another man’s girl, but only that you should come out gracefully from every encounter. If she is married, she ceases to be your interest, but if she and her partner like you, it is likely that another girl somewhere near will not be inaccessible after a scandalous encounter with a couple.

I am saying only that you should be prepared. Before I continue, I should point some other things that you should or should not do when trying to pick up women. Never stare. When you see your target and she sees you, slowly break eye contact. Not too fast so you don’t come out scared or shy or creepy. In the following second or two you should stop looking at her, try talking to your friends or whatever. Appear busy. In the next few seconds you should go to her in full confidence. Never lean to her. Let her come to you. And don’t touch her, unless you want to save her from falling or something.
My first kiss was 3 days ago. I'd fancied this guy for ages, so I suddenly decided to text him and ask him out on a date. We went to the cinema, and all the way through the film, I was looking at him, hoping he'd kiss me, but he didn't. I thought he didn't really like me and that's why he didn't kiss me, but afterwards, we were standing in the street saying goodbye, and he said "erm...do you... erm....want to...erm...kiss me?".
I thought it was so cute that he was so nervous, and I was so happy. I didn't reply, just leaned in and kissed him. It wasn't a big kiss, just a few little closed-mouth kisses, but it felt so good. Every time I think about it, I get butterflies in my stomach. I'm incredibly happy, and going on a second date with him tomorrow! - Anonymous, 15, UK