How to pick up beautiful women?

So you want to learn how to pick up women, and you’re looking for free advice. Perhaps you’ve been surfing around to various websites, and seen a lot of people marketing products that seem to good to be true, or offer to provide some sort of magic pill that will make women come to you. But you’re smarter than that. Good for you.
Picking up doesn’t have to be terribly hard, but it requires practice and effort. You will need to get off your seat and stop making excuses. You need to be willing to risk failure, and you need to be prepared to look at yourself with a critical eye, and make changes. If you can do these things, you can go a long way.
OMG!My first kiss happened about 2 weeks ago. My GF,Chelsie,is the prettiest and smartest girl I have ever met in my life. Anyway,we were at my house watching a horror movie in my room. My parents were in the kitchen downstairs. Chelsie said that she was really scared. So i put my arm around her. And she just looked at me for a while, so i looked at her. So i "went in for the kill". I kept getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes and kissed her right on the lips,closed mouth. She was kinda stunned,but she was happy.

Then about 2 seconds later we kissed again,kinda making out,it lasted for what seemed FOREVER.But it was only really like 1 minute. We didn't really talk about until last week. She's like:"You know when you kissed me". I said "Yea". She said "Well i really liked that". And somehow,i have no idea how, we kissed again....I know how poeple think that boys "Are to immature to kiss". Well,i was mature about it! I LOVED MY FIRST KISS! - Shawn, 12, Ohio