My problem is complex

My problem is complex

Lovelines,
I am a young man of 34; my problem is so complex that I am confused. This has makes me unhappy man. I have been married for 5 years and have never been happy since I got into this marriage.

Ceel
I pity your condition but very difficult for me to say much because you did not specifically mention causes of your unhappiness since you married in the past five years. But I know most of them can be worked on if you really want to. There is no problem you get in your marriage that got no solution but it depend on the application. Call for more information if you are ready to divulge them. Good luck!
Once a cheat victim
Lovelines

I am 19 and once dated a guy for 5 years. All along he cheats on me and when I realized this I tried everything to break-up from him. But he however pledged to change then I gave him second chance to prove himself. Instead of him to change to good if not better but it got worsen. Now I am dating another man, I love this man and I do not want anything to come between us because he always makes me happy.
Simbi


By my calculation you started dating from the age of 14 and then I do not think you know much about love and cheating. But now at 19 I surely know you can differentiate between ‘selfish or self love’ and ‘look out love.’

One thing you should know is that you should not let someone become your every thing because when the person is gone you have nothing or find it difficult to be. If you truly understand and respect each other there will be love and nothing will come between you. Above all reciprocate his love since he always makes you happy. Good luck!
I need a serious lady in my life
I am a God fearing young guy looking for a serious relationship that can link to marriage.
Ibro-Muk
Are you a lady who has been looking forward to meet the love of your heart? Well it is an opportunity for you. Call Lovelines and get his number plus facebook address. Good luck!
She is on holiday
Lovelines

I met a young lady who is recently on holiday here to spend sometimes with her family. We met one-on-one once but since then we always communicate on a daily basis. But I would like to make it a more familiar friendship because I am interesting in dating her.
Yusuf
Sure there is nothing bad in this. All you need to do is to summon courage and express your feelings to her. Pursue this course diligently with confidence. You can do this by asking her out or tell her in one of your discussions over the phone.
It is never that she doesn't like you,it is never that you are not her type of man, it is never that some man is better than you.
But it is better done face to face than on phone because of her exposure. Meaning she is not and old school girl. Delay is dangerous, it is either she accept or not but always have a positive mind. Good luck!