Here is how you do it...

You see, when you go to the bar one of the things to keep in mind is woman that have had their eyes on you since the minute you walked in. They can be anything to you including ugly, average, cute, hot or anything you can imagine but the fact is that there are woman who might like the way you look.
Is this a shock to you? It shouldn't really be because you've noticed plenty of women that have walked in the bar and they might not notice you doing it. Are you starting to feel a bit more confident now? Also when you sit at the bar and see those cute chicks that you want to talk to you shouldn't do it in places where they serve alcohol. You don't want to feel as if you have to buy her alcohol even though it might seem as the right thing to do, at least not the first time. Instead you can talk to her some other place like the pool room, the dance floor, a table they might be sitting at, etc. You might even have to walk around the place just to get a feel for it.
Hey My name is Hayley... I am 15 years old I live in Kansas... Well my boyfriend came over today Wednesday, February 6th , 2008! Well we were laying on the couch cuddling and talking and stuff and I knew he really wanted to kiss me but I was to afraid lol he really wanted to see my face but I kept showing it for like a second and then hiding it lol I hide my shyness by that lol... every time I would look at him he would try to kiss me but I hid my face again.... anyways we were cuddling and talking and he was kissing me on the neck lol... and holding my hand and then I finally looked at him and we kissed then I hid my face again but then I would look at him again and we would do it again we did that about 10 times lol. Then my 2 year old cousin came over because I said that I would babysit her... so she was over and stuff and we were messing with her lol! We finally laid on the floor and were cuddling but like 2 hours later he had to go see a movie with his friends so we didnt want my little cousin to see so we tried to tell her something so she would look the other way lol so when she did he pulled the blanket over us and we kissed lol... then I wanted one more so he took my hand to help me stand up and I gave him a hug and kissed him one more time before he left.. he didn't want to leave but he also didn't want to blow off his friends so we are gonna do that more when we hang out like every day lol.... anyways me and my boyfriend we actually met 2 years ago we didn't we didn't know it but we liked each other since that day lol but we didn't talk until this year lol.... and we have actually been together for almost 2 months it will be 2 months on the 19th so it is going great we are in love and we will be together for a long time I hope and pray well anyways that is my first kiss story wooo!!! LOL!!! - Hayley, 15, Kansas