Learn Secrets Most Men

The purpose of texting her in the first place is to get her to meet up with you. But where and what should you do? How do you keep her interested and chasing now that you're finally going to be face-to-face? More importantly, what’s your plan to take things to the next level when the date goes well?

Hey, my first kiss was with this girl, we'd both liked each other for a while but never did anything about it. She came over to hang out one night,when i dropped her off at home, she said yes and we kissed. we're now going out. - anonymous, 15, PA

My first kiss was when I went on holiday to Bodrum Turkey last week. I was in the pool when this really hot guy sat down almost next to me, Then he jumped into the pool so I got in the pool and he said something to me but he was German so I couldn't understand him,
The next day he was on the same boat trip we were on and he was helping out by serving drinks and he smiled at me, On the second last night I was sad that I didn't speak to him and he was sitting at the table next to me in the restaurant so to stop myself crying I went and stood on the beach, Minutes later he came onto the beach and came up to me, He smiled but obviously understood I didn't speak German so he grabbed my face pulled it towards his and kissed me, He was so gentle and it lasted for about 20 seconds!

After that we just sat and looked at each other, on the night I was leaving he didn't turn up to eat with his family so that made me sad but at least the memories will last - Lanie, 13, Los Angeles


I find my first kiss story cute. Its not completely the way i pictured it, but it was still cute... It just happened like last week. Me and rechad had been going out for exactly 3 weeks. We were at band camp (im a majorette and he's a drummer), and we were both really tired because we were outside all day on the football feild. We were both in this closet (its more like a storage room, but anyways), its really small. He was putting away his drum and i was putting away some flags. When we were both done putting stuff away we hugged. It was like a really long hug...it lasted like 2 minutes, no lie. when we pulled away from the hug we were holdin hands and jus lookin into each others eyes...rite then he leaned in for a kiss. It was like just a regular kiss and then i felt his tongue rub against my lips. We were like making out until his mom called him bc she was waitin for him outside. Now we kiss like all the time. - anonymous, 13, Pa

Im 15 years old and i just got my first kiss today. august4th2008. me and my boyfriend dated for about a month but started going out for exactly a week today. he was talking about how he really wanted to kiss me for a while now and i was like okay well when you next see me i guess. and today was the first time we'd seen achother since he asked me out. so me and my boyfriend and my best friend and her boyfriend were walking in hr neighborhood all th way up to her house.onc we got to her house we stayed on her front porch for like an hour all 4 of us juss talking.


And him were cuddling and stuff. he had to go to football practice and asked me if i could walk him and his brother to the field they met us at. so me and him walked to the field. right before he left he gave me a tight hug and said i dont wanna let go and then he looked at me and gave me a soft goodbye kiss on the lips. it was the cutest thing ever and i will never forget it :D - agustina, georgia