Contact is

One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a new woman is texting or calling her too much. Her not responding immediately to your messages or answering every call is not an invitation to text or call her again.

By being overly persistent in your communications with her you portray yourself to be needy and desperate which is the easiest way to kill attraction.


How do you know what the right amount of contact is?

My boyfriend, jordan, & I have been together for 2 months & a bit. & he is soooo hot. we had done a lot of little not to important pecks. & just after the one month mark, jordan & I were downtown together & sitting in the emptied park outside theatre, where it was slightly dark & the sun was setting. & I had been teasing him & so he went down to sit on one of the steps & after a bit I followed. I went up to him & kneeled on the below step so I was just at his height, he said he loved me then leant in & we hooked up for about 10 seconds & then his mum called him! so it was a romantic, cute & funny kiss. - Helena, 14, Australia


Me and my boyfried had been dating for about a month (now over seven months) and neither of us had ever had a first kiss. We were in his living room, his parents downstairs as their living room is upstairs, and listening to music. We were sitting on the floor and both exhausted after taking a small hike/walk to an abandoned house we always seem to find money in. He laid down on the florr and i layed down next to him. He had just turned his iPod onto shuffle mode and teh music played in the background as we laid there.

Chasing cars came on by snowpatrol and me and my boyfriend scooted closer to each other. He said you have no idea...and i said i have no idea? what? and he said yeah no idea..and i gently asked him if i could have an idea, he whispered..it depends if u want to or not...i said i did..and he asked when..i said now...and with teh chorus still playin gin teh background he bent over me and gently kissed me....teh best he knew how... it seems as if it shouldnt really br our first kiss story...like those kinds of kisses only happen in movies..but it was ours. - Lexi, 15, Hawaii