The important....

This attribute is one of the most valuable and yet difficult to learn. If your life was already full of amazing & beautiful woman one failed interaction wouldn’t faze you.
Also, it is one of the key reasons that 10% of men are getting 90% of the girls. Being willing to walk away if she doesn’t fulfill your expectations and coming across as non-needy is fundamental to your success with women.
The important thing is to learn from it, and then you can move on. The world is a place of endless opportunities and it is time that you saw it this way. Each day you encounter a huge amount of women, many of these women are more than likely attracted to you. It’s time you adopt an abundance mentality.

My first kiss happened durring the summer after 8th grade. It was with a new kid at school (now a long-time friend and ex-boyfriend). We both lived in Laguna Beach and as you know it's a pretty small town so we both lived by each other. Coincidentally we both lived right by the water and decided to go surfing. Jake had met up with me at the usual un-touristy spot and we had gone surfing (duh) for about a half an hour. We decided to take a break and we both headed back to our spot at the beach. It was around sunset and he had stripped off his surf gear (and by the way he was so hot even back then). Then he just looked at me like he had never looked at me before and said, "I really like you."

"I really like you too," I replied. Then, he leaned in and kissed me. It felt like it lasted forever. We kept on kissing and eventually made out. At the end of the day he asked if we could go out and we did. We went out for a few months but eventually we moved on. Now we're super good friends. - Allyson, 16, Laguna Beach, CA


Hi, my name is Billierae and I have a first kiss story! My first kiss happened a couple of days ago, and it was sooo amazing!! It happened like 2 days before my birthday, and it was the best birthday present I've ever gotten!

I was visiting my girlfriend (I'm a lesbian), who I met over the internet, and me and her had been dating for almost 2 months online before I finally got to go to her state to meet her. So, I was staying at this hotel near where she lives, and me and her were wandering around the hallways of the hotel, trying to find my room so we could get our swimsuits. Well, I had forgotten my room number, so neither of us had much of an idea of where we were going. But it was still so much fun, running around these hotel hallways with her. Every so often we would hug, or say

"I love you"
or something, and then eventually, we got to this hallway that was totally empty except for us, and so she pulled me towards her and we kissed on the lips. It only lasted about three seconds, but it was still so amazing and I'll never forget it! - Billierae, 12, Ohio


So my first kiss was soooooo amazingly romantic with one of the hottest guys ever! allright so i was at my friends house and also with my friend other friend and there was this text messege going around about like if you forward it you'll get a suprise in 15 min and like i had to leave my friends house and so his mom was giving me and the other guy a ride home.

And i've liked this guy for the longest time but were not going out. and when we were sitting next to eachother in the car he texted me and said neither of us got the suprise yet. and i texted back "i know. :[" and he texted "its not too late..." and i look at him and asked what it ment and he's like this and he gently pulled my chin towards his lips and kissed me! and it was like total sunset and
"i luv your girl" was playing on the radio. and after he kissed me for about 5 seconds. he was like "was that a good suprise" and i smiled and said "DEFINITLY!" and we both started laughing. and now me and him are sooo close to going out. but we've been out of town latlyy. but it was sooo romantic. and a moment ill rember forever! - rylee , IL