One of my favorite phrases is “I lower your chances with me”...

If you look through statics of divorces, it becomes clear at once that the overwhelming majority of women are psychologically incompatible with men in long family relations. In other words, there is a high probability that any girl, of whom you have made an acquaintance, would have something highly unpleasant for you.

One of my favorite phrases is “I lower your chances with me”.

For example, I go with a girl to drink a cup of coffee. Let’s assume that I met her yesterday, took her phone number, and now we are going to the nearest cafe.

The girl stumbles on a threshold.

It saturday Feb. 28, 2009 I had my first tongue kiss. My friends and I went to see Madea Goes To Jail. It was a double date plus one. So myself and this boy named Devin were sitting next to each other.
He put his hand on my knee then he wrapped his arm around me. We were so close to each that I made the first move. So I kissed him then we kissed again! Lastly my friend told me to kiss him again. So as the movie goes on he wanted another kiss but this time he slipped his tonngue into my mouth. Then we talked for awhile. Then our eyes met and we had another tongue kiss.
The third tongue kiss came naturally
our faces were really close. He pulled me really close and once again another tongue kiss. Then we held hands for a while then he put his hand on my knee. After we left movie we hugged how cute! - anonymous
So my bf and i were dating for like 10 days. we were best friends and we thought that us being together wouldnt last that long. i was hanging out @ my high school with my bro since i went to his wrestling tournament.
ended up that danny was there too and i didnt realize it until we saw each other! i totally forgot that his older brother (josh) and my brother were on the same wrestling team! so without my parents knowing it, danny and i slipped out the back door to the gym and we started walking around poway high. this ended up lasting for like an hour...
so i called my mom and told her that i was just wandering the high school ALONE! course, she believed me! and then danny and i were standing in the last few outdoor raquetball courts. of coures, it started drizzling... so we both were huddled under danny's GIANT jacket in the corner of a court trying to get out of the rain! and with me pretty much laying on him HAHAHA he just looked @ me and asked if i was ok... and i said yes... and he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me! it was REALLY nice for him being a lip virgin... we call it his natural talents - Asia, 14, Poway / San Diego

My first kiss was when I went out with a couple of my girl friends and the guy that I liked. We sat down and had lunch in a Park and then played spin the bottle. And it just so happened that I had to kiss Alex (the guy I liked) So, I did, on his cheek. It was really nice :) but it was just a little friendly one.

So I didnt count that as my first kiss. Afterwards we went into the Cinemas to watch a movie. During the movie he took my hand and held it without looking at me. Then I realised that he was actually holding my hand! So I held it tighter and we looked at each other for about a minute. Then started watching the movie again and then he came closer to me and kissed my softley on the side of my cheek.

Just before the movie finished, he took my hand again and took me outside the cinema we were in. He then said
"I really like you, and I'm sorry you missed out on the movie."
Then he put his arm around my neck and brought me closer to him and we hooked up! & then asked me out. This was the best time and it was so romantic! Then my friends came out and were so puzzled haha, and then for fun we starting kissing infront of them and they soon got the point and were so happy for us!
:D - anonymous, 14, Australia