My first PROPER kiss

I was my crush's b-day party and i was talking to my crush for like hours. i could tell all my friends had been watching us for a long time too.
I really really wanted to kiss him but i didn't know how to. everyone always says that he likes me and he wants to ask me out but i didn't know if those were just rumers.... so i just acted like friends and nothing more. then he said omg i have to show you something upstairs! and i looked at my friends and they motioned for me to go. so i said ok sure c.j! :D so then he grabbed my hand and pulled my upstairs to his balconey!!! and it was beautiful! i could see the lake from there and it was night time so there was like 1 million lights! so i said aww c.j!
Thats so beautiful! and he said just like you! and i said omg your so cute! but i meant it in a friend kind of way! and he said so are you and he leaned in and kissed me for like 2 minutes!!!! then he pulled away and started walking away! so i said c.j. come back! i'm not done yet!!

He smiled came back to me and we started kissing again,then slowly he started slipping his toungue in my mouth and started holding me tighter! i was so happy that i started holding him tighter too! then after a while he started to move his hands down my back untill both hands were on my butt! i was loving every moment of it! and after that we rlly just made out for a while. so that was my first kiss. - Natasha, 13
These mean a lot to her. jewellery is good for the start.

My first PROPER kiss was with my boyfriend. we had had a phew attempts before but just ended up with touching foreheads and looing in eachothers eyes! i really wanted to do it and so did he we just... never did. things changed and he was being really paranoid and scared about things so it ended after less than a month! we then spent more time together and got real real close and are back together and have been for some time now. the first proper kiss was in my best friends cupboard! see my friend is a total nutter! and she was trying to tidy her room up! however me and jacob were round. so she put a fake eyelash on her mout and acted like she was hitler it was histerical and me and jacob playfully went along with it haha. she made us go into her wardobe cupboard its ish big. but still cramped up! she had a seethru net pink curtain forthe door and when she lefft the room i was up against the wall and jacob was leaning on me and then we hugged looked at eachother and it just happened. i was so happy! now.. we kiss, make out and pull all the time! its totally no big deal i duno why i stressed about it. (this was my first proper one not my first all together!) =) - Hollie

My name is ariana and my first kiss story is: I was wearing my favorite v-neck tee and new jeans and high heels. I was in 5th grade.
My boyfriend was walking me home from school like any other day. We sat at a bench on our way their. I told him"I going to give you your present here so sit down." I gave him a personized jeresy with his fave sports team and his name and favorite number! He was so amazed.
Then I got real close to his face and breathed out kiss me. We kissed and then after he said"Do you know how to french kiss." I told him"I'll try to keep up and then we frenched kissed it was was so romantic. - Ariana