My first kiss was really awkward

My first kiss was really awkward. my girlfriend was in town and we were just hanging out. so that nite when she was leaving, i walked her out to her van, she was staying at a friends, and before her parents came out i grabbed her hand and i pulled her in really close. then i told her good bye and just gave her a light peck on the lips - anonymous

My first kiss was something long dreamed of and long waited for, but totally amazing! I had made a promise that my first kiss on the lips to any person on earth would be to my husband on my wedding day. (My parents and family members always kissed me on the cheek) My husband-to-be had also made that same promise, so neither one of us had ever kissed when we were engaged.


During our year-long engagement, I'd long pondered HOW on earth we would kiss. I didn't have anything to fear. On our wedding day, March 8, 2009, we were both 25 years old. When the minister said the words, "you may now kiss the bride", my husband swooped me off my feet, lifted me up in his strong arms, and gave me a full french kiss! It was truly the kiss of a lifetime and I am forever grateful that I'm married to the only man I've ever kissed! It was worth waiting for!
- Kristina, 25, Kentucky

Okies hi im megan and my 1st kiss was when I was 12. Ok so there was this guy I had gotten a small crush on in sixth grade when we were in a school play together. He was in 7th grade at the time though so yea. He was really nice and we became close friends. So the next year when I was in 7th and him 8th we both really did love acting and we had been voted the best actors together.

Anyway we were in a play together my crush on him had not gone away but it had only grew a little. Well my good friend Hannah always would be telling me since 6th grade that its obvious he likes me and we should be goin out. Ok so it was the show night and I had gone to the girls bathroom to change and get into my costume he ran after me and smiled then he pulled me to a corner and the next thing I know I feel his soft warm lips pressed against mine. It was the moment in my life I will never forget and we hav been goin out for 2 years now! - Megan, Tampa, 14


I was going out with this guy for about 2 months. Though we always came close to kissing on the lips, we never did. One day as we were sitting outside in the woods, the radio playing "What hurts the most- Rascal Flats" he looked over at me and smiled. I started laughing and held his hand, leaning my head against his shoulder. He sighed and put his free arm around me. "What's wrong?"
I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Nothing, everything is perfect." I giggled and pushed him onto his back, my legs on either side of his waist. He put his hands around my lower back, causing me to try to pull away blushing. He nudged me forward and I looked him at him questioningly. "I love your eyes, you know that, violet is a gorgeous color.." he said, sitting up, still holding me in his lap. "I like your blue eyes..."
I said, covering my blushing face. He pulled my hands down gently. My heart thumped irregularly, making me feel nervous. He cupped my face in between his hands and brought my lips down onto his slowly. We made-out after that for about 15 minutes, seriously. When we finally stopped I smiled and lay against his chest, slowly falling into a deep sleep. "I love you" he said, but it sounded so far away. I heard myself say something like " I love you too....always" just before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

It had to have been the best day of my life! I was 16 when it happened. We're still together now, and we're 19. We kiss like that every day now. And we still go out to the woods. But I'll never forget the day Rascal Flats played on the radio, and my first kiss finally happened. - Bella, 19, New-Brunswick,Canada

She wants you to be better. It doesn’t mean she tells you what to do and what not to do. Not at all. Everything happens without words. It is her attitude towards you that makes you better. If you catch yourself thinking that you mistreated your kid sister yesterday or the time is right to pay your ticks (though you didn’t care about these things before), it means that you should think about stimulating motives. Maybe, it is love!