Men behave the following way...

I’ve notice long ago distinctions in behavior of men and women at the first phase of their relations.

The behavior of women is characterized by the following words:

“I am interested in you a little. But I need to know you better, and then we will see to what it will lead.”

Men behave the following way:

“I’ve infatuated by you so badly that I am nervous a bit. To say the truth, I’ve already started considering you as my potential wife.”

I'm Nicole my first kiss was so amazing!
i was 13 and every year my mom sends me off to summer camp for a week. this was one i will never forget. i made alot of new friends real soon but there was one guy who was 14 and really CUTE! :D so i like crushed on him the whole week. on the night before the morning when the parents come to pick us up we had a movie night. so of course i told my friends that i liked him and they thought it was cute.


so we got to pick the movie while the counselors would be in another room watching a diff. movie. we chose a scary movie well the guy that i had been crushing on btw his name was Zach walked up to me and asked if he could sit by me and i said sure. my friends "decided" to move to better seats which left me and Zach and a few ppl i did not know. i screamed once in the movie and when i did he asked if i was ok (so sweet) at the end of the movie he pulled me outside and the next thing i know he was kissing me! it lasted about 5 seconds. but i luved it we tryed to keep in touch after that. and that i must say was the best day ever! - Nicole, 14, California
I was fourteen years old when it happened. It was a briliant bright summer day. One of my brothers friends wanted to hang out with me. I didn't think my mom would approve. So I told him that they were going to make me ride my bike there for excersise so I had an excuse for his parents not to drive us to our meeting place. We were walking on the walk way down by the riverat a local park.

We looped back around and someone called my name. The sun was blinding me so I couldn't tell who it was. So I ran towards them and after a few seconds I realized it was one of my friends "April" who was "Daniel's" exgirlfriend. She thought I was walking with my brother. We all started talking and it was very awkward. Later she left and "Daniel" and I were sitting on the grass we cuddled for a few seconds than he layed down.
I soon joined him. We sat there looking at the clouds. A few seconds later he was hovering over me and we kissed for several minutes. "Frenched kiss". Later that week I found out him and "April" were still dating at the time. He didn'tknow it was my first kiss till we went out for several months. - Anonymous, Alaska


It was the period before lunch and there was a rumor about people playing truth or dare at lunch and my friend asked me if I wanted to play. Sure, why not, I thought. So about 8 or so people, including me, met up outside in the far back field. Surprisingly, I was the first one asked. "Truth." I said.

But everyone groaned as soon as I did. "Okay, fine. Dare." The person dared me to kiss a guy in my class named Shawn. I had never kissed anyone before. Shawn stood up and so did I, then I closed my eyes and for the second that seemed the longest in the world, our lips touched. Eventually, I was chosen again, and as if I was kiss drunk, I spoke "Dare." Everyone decided for me to kiss Chase, for 10 seconds. I stood on my tiptoes because Chase was so tall and then out lips met, and during the kiss I felt his tongue slide past my lips.

Alarmed, I pulled away before the 10 seconds were up, giving me another dare because I didn't complete it. I was dared to kiss Corey, so I walked over and began to lean in. He closed his eyes and leaned his head to the side, grabbing my neck and head. After the kiss I waited for another turn.

I chose dare once more, and I was dared to kiss Taylor. Taylor walked over to me and I pecked him quickly as the bell rang. It was one of the best days of my life, but I regret that my first kiss wasn't with someone who actually loved me. - Lauren, 13, Alberta, Canada