My first kiss was this year

My first kiss was this year. I was in my room with some of my friends. Us girls were talking about boys and make-up, stuff like that..
The boy were getting kind of annoyed so they started talking about girls. Soon we were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends. All my friends are about a year or two older than me so when I said I never had a boyfriend or first kiss they weren't surprised. So one of my close guy friends leaned over and kissed me!
I was so surprised and kind of embarrassed. Everyone started laughing and teasing me. But a couple days later he asked me out and now we're dating! LUV YA KAMAL!! - Rashayla, 13, Oakland, CA
I went on this music camp and me and my friends were all looking for guys, and one kept catching me and my friends eye. we nicknamed him "sexy emo guy" and were way too nervous to talk to him, but whenever we saw him we went crazy. One of my friends found out (a guy) and decided to go and tell "Sexy emo guy" i liked him. He of course had no idea who i was, and asked my friend to show him me.
I hid for the next hour, until we had to go to an activity. This was the only activity we ever did with another camp group, throughout the entire camp. I was hiding from him the whole time and i thought as long as he didnt know that i was me i'd be fine, it was all going well until in stuck in the mud i was the last person and my friend shouted out "run bree".
"sexy emo guy" instantly looked at me and my heart sank. He knew it was me that liked him. Then all his friends, and mine played the setting up game. At dinners my friends would sneak to his table and take photos of him, and his friends kept coming over to me saying "hi i'm his friend if you want to know anything ask me" and stuff. I was blushing 24/7, until some idiots, my friends, invited him to our table. That desert was the most awkward ever.
I really liked him though, and all his friends kept complaining they couldn't get him to sit with them anymore. We had the thing we had prepared for the whole camp the next night, we had 8 hours singing training and "Sexy emo guy" was always playing guitar, so we'd all trained hard for this night. It was in town hall in sydney. He had to catch a different bus and the whole day i was thinking of him. Then just before the concert i finally met up with him.
The other friend who had a crush on him had a fight with me, and we'd fallen out, so she told him not to get involved with me. However all his friends said she had no right to say that, and because of these huge fights me and him ended up walking around to get away from the drama. People tried to follow us so we went in an elevator, to the third floor. We were walking along the corridors, and he looked and me and said "i think you're rather pretty" i was blushing so badly, and i looked back and him and said "i think you're rather pretty too" :) we both laughed and by that time we'd reached the end of the corridor. We sat, with a view over the city out of the window ledge we were on.
We sat for a while and just talked about movies and life, and laughed about holes in the building & such, until there was a silence. I saw him leaning in and before i knew it we were kissing. All that i can remember running through my mind was "omg his tongues in my mouth omg i'm kissing him omg" :) we went from sitting down to standing up and he squeezed my butt. I accidentally bit his tongue and felt so embarrassed. We were kissing for about 15 minutes, when these girls ran up the stairs and the sound quickly drew us apart.
It was my friends and they apparently had been looking for us for an hour, calling our names on loud speaker and thought we'd been kidnapped. Apparently they knew i'd run off with "sexy emo guy" and had been outside the disabled toilet knocking on the door for ages. The whole concert i was grinning, and my friends wouldn't let me go back to him incase i disappeared again. At the end neither of us saw each other and went home, we've been going out on and off for the last year. - anonymous


My first kiss was when i was seven in a old tree house down by the lake. he looked into my eyes, told me i was 'beautiful, and the best thing that ever happened to him and how he would die for me' i fell in love at that moment. Now, nine years later, im 16 and were still crazy about each other. that day was the best day of my life, but every moment spent together just gets better and better. I love you Tyler. xoxo - anonymous
Independence. Men prefer independent women, because they do not want to play the role of a nanny. Of course, all women like to cry on your shoulder, and a husband must support his wife in hour of need, but everyday sobbing is tiresome. Men feel more comfortable next to an emotionally and financially independent woman.