My first kiss was last week

I am 13 and my first kiss was last week.
Me and this girl ive liked for about a month went on a date ice skating. I play hockey and was trying to be real sweet with hslping her skate. As we were skating, she slipped and wanted to go outside for a few minutes.
While we were outside we climbed up a huge tree and were sitting together at the top. It was a little weird cause we just sat there looking at eachother for a bit. We both just started to lean in and we ended up making out for like 10 minutes until a car drove by. We then had to go back in. The whole rest of the time we were dboth just kinda quiet and looked at eachother a lot. It was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had some clue of what im doing now. - James, 13, Ohio, USA

My frist kiss wasn't good at all ! We were at his grandmothers house and he knew i hadn't had my first kiss yet ! I was sitting in the room on the floor and he was in the other room ! We were texting each other ! He asked me if I had had my first kiss, i said no, and he asked me if I wanted it !
I walked over to the other room and we talked for like two seconds . He was sitting on the bed and I walked over to him, he grabbed he by the waist and pulled me closer to him ! I was scared cause I didn't know what to do .
He tried to kiss me and I just kinda looked at him . I kept my eyes open and it was really weird ! He tried twice then he just let me leave the room . The next day he wanted to try it again ! His bestfriend has in the room with us ! His bestfriend asked me if I knew how to kiss and i said no ! He tried to teach me with a teddy bear . I was sitting on the bed and he (not the bestfriend) came over to me and kind of got on top of me and tried to kiss me again ! We never got our perfect kiss in, but I am trying ! We are like bestfriends so it will happen again ! Nobody's perfect ! I thing that kiss was the worst ! - anonymous

It was with my boyfriend of about 3 months now- I know- we like to take things slow. We are both new to this and he’s very nervous around me. It’s cute- I adore that about him. Anyway, we were in his truck in my driveway. We had just came back from a night at his house. He started getting all nervous, saying how special I am to him…and rambling about other random things. I kind of played dumb, and tried to lighten the mood. I also knew he wanted to get up the courage to ask. I just wanted him to calm down, but I knew exactly what he wanted.

Then he said, “Well, I was planning on kissing you tonight…but…”. I looked at him expectantly and kind of leaned in. Then he chickened out and started talking about the song on the radio. I just keep staring at him, and he turns it off. Then he says, “Okay then.” And kisses me. It was sweet and soft. It was easy and considerate. It wasn’t gushingly romantic and It didn’t feel anything like I had planned for so many years that it would. It was better, so much better. After the first kiss, we just kind of stared at each other and I leaned in again and kissed him this time, with my hand on his face. It was gentle and kind. I pulled away and said goodnight without another word.doesn’t get any better than that, you guys. Find someone you truly care about and take it slowly. It’ll work out for the better in the long run. The best things take patience. - Anonymous, 16, Texas