Many women!

Many women hang out at the beach in order to meet new people. Get involved in beach volleyball or some other group activity; if your local beach has a snack bar, hang out there. Before you know it, you’ll run into plenty of worthwhile women.
Reading is about as wholesome of an activity as you can find. Educated women are sexy, and they often look for eligible bachelors at local bookstores. Get yourself a frequent readers card and get into the habit of hitting the bookshelves.
Giving back to the community is a great thing to do. It’s great for everyone – and comes with one great added bonus: It puts you in contact with plenty of eligible women. Women love a guy who gives back, and also are drawn to community activities themselves. Those women will automatically have great impressions of you, too, by virtue of the fact that you’re volunteering.

My first french kiss was with my boyfriend. we were in his house and we were acting retarded but we were having fun. then he said have you played a game that you suck on an orange and the most juice you squezze out of it with your mouth makes you a good kisser? and i was like no and then we went into the kitchen and he cut an orange and gave one to me. so then i finished and i said 'ha i win im a better kisser thatn you are and then he came closer o me and grabbed me by the waist and he whispered in my ear 'prove it' and then we started kissing and he pulled me up into the kitchen counter and we starte making out for like 10 min. he was so sweet about it. then he walked me to my house and he gave me a hug and told me that he really liked me. after that we made out again. i didnt get nervous at all and neither should you as long as you do it with the person that you really like- anonymous, 15 years