Most online dating,,,

Most online dating sites and social networking forums allow their users to create an online profile that outlines their basic interests, goals and societal concerns. One of the best ways to come up with pickup lines for online dating is by scanning each of these profiles before beginning a conversation with any given lady. The point is to come up with a thoughtful question about the information they have provided, in order to get the ice melted and the conversational ball rolling.
Women appreciate men who are genuinely interested in what they think and feel. Therefore, if you can come up with a thoughtful comment or question to begin your online interaction with a woman, you will be way ahead of the pack in terms of winning her affection.
I was 19 before I ever had my first kiss. People told me I was nuts to hold out so long. But to me...a kiss is important. When I was nineteen I had just started seeing a guy that I was falling in love with very fast. We met and spent every day from our first date out together for weeks. He knew that I had never kissed anyone before, not because I didn't want to, or didn't have the chance, or even that I was scared...but I was waiting...for when I knew it was right. He was gentleman enough to never make me feel pressured to do anything that I wasn't comfortable with. After spending a few weeks with this guy, I was leaving his house a few days before Christmas and he was walking me to my car. It was the most beautiful evening and we were standing in his driveway, bundled in coats and scarves with the cold making me hop up and down to stay warm. My mind was carrying on a conversation with itself. "Victoria....you know you want to kiss him, and it will be okay....this is the guy you should share this with." Before I even knew what was happening, I was reaching for his face...and he stopped me! He said "victoria! What are you doing?!" I said "Ben, I'm kissing you!" he says "are you sure? Is this what you want?" I knew it was, and he realized it....and then he reached for my face and kissed me like every girl always dreams of being kissed....swept off her feet, kissed with gentleness and passion....
Ben was my first kiss, my most memorable kisser and still the person that I love down to my core even though we are states away. Waiting for the right time and the person I truly loved was totally worth it. - Victoria, Wilmington NC, 21 years old