Make a decision to seek help

Make a decision to seek help

Guys there is no reason to wallow in self-pity because you have not had the dating life you seek. You are not alone in your dating troubles and tons of guys have had trouble at one point or another, including me. When I used to try to talk with women, I had no idea what to say. I often felt embarrassed and did everything I could to avoid getting attention.
When I did work up the nerve to walk over to a girl I was sure she would turn me down. I was convinced women only went for buff jocks, pretty boys and millionaires.

When I did date women I treated them like princesses. I showered them with gifts and gave them all of my attention. I would cater to their demands and did whatever the girl wanted to do. Unfortunately, I was miserable. My lack of modern man skills had no longer just become a problem with dating it had become a problem in all areas of my life. I had no power in my relationships with women but I had also lost any power in my relationships with family, friends and co-workers.

Once I faced the truth and started looking for a solution, my life began to turn around. Swagger is not like learning how to walk it does not always develop naturally and there is nothing wrong with needing a little help sometimes. Guys there is no embarrassment or shame in saying you need help developing your confidence in dating or your personal relationships. In fact, my life is so successful now because I was able to face the reality of the situation and ask for help. I hope you find the courage to do the same and become a modern man.

Attitude

Dating attitude in a modern man is really about showing off your confidence. Your confidence should come across in your ease at talking, how you walk and even in your choice of clothing. Increase your confidence by being bold and assertive when you speak with women, don't allow her or anyone else in the room to dominate what is happening, you have all the control.