My first kiss... forever!

Hello! My first kiss... forever! Well, okay this wasn't technically my first kiss, but I think a first kiss shouldn't be technical. Of cause, i think it should be labeled with the one you truly love. That's why this story is about love's first kiss (like in Snow White). I won't go into details because that would take all night, but I'll just say that it was at the most perfect spot ever. It was at the park by my house, under my favorite pepper tree near a rock creek. But that had been my favorite place to go to so I took him there when he came over. So we had been going out for a month or so and we had gone to Disneyland a couple weeks before.
There, we had made wishes at Snow White's Grotto in the Wishing Well. Now, at the park, he was insistent on me telling him my wish since he had already told me his (which later turned out to be the same as mine). So it took me 44 minutes to tell him. Oh..So this is his first kiss, not mine but I was never as nervous about a kiss as I was right then. My lips were shaking...literally (they do that when I get nervous). THEN he told me that no matter what my wish was, (because I told him I was afraid of his potential reaction to it) he would always love me.
That was the first time he told me that he loved me and I have never felt the way I felt at that moment. Guys had told me they loved me, but never have I felt this feeling that I had. So I told him my wish (that he would kiss me) and so he did. For example...It was simple (just a regular kiss) but amazing. And I am officially counting this as my first kiss because it was Love's First Kiss. And I have never truly felt this way about anyone before so I'm going to say it now. I love him. I know I love him. I'm not sure if he knows but I'm going to tell him on Thursday when we go to Disneyland. God has brought him into my life and I am extremely grateful to Him for it. So for those of us who had terrible "official" first kisses, just know that you don't have to count those. Love's First Kiss complete overrides anything in that category. - Dani, 18, Izevsk Please write comment on my story!